Our road-safety trainings are theoretical and/or practical, and take place both in the classroom and in real-life driving situations. We offer:
- Road-risk awareness training;
- Defensive-driving training;
- Anger and conflict management for bus drivers, taxi drivers and inspectors;
- Stress-management training;
- Training in the management of alcohol risks at the workplace;
- Training for corporate road-safety supervisors;
- Training in risk psychology and road-safety pedagogy for driving instructors.